domingo, 14 de septiembre de 2014

I often wonder if life is easier for other people or they're just better at faking it ! You and I will always be an unfinished business ......




 

You remind me of the best things in life...






.It is difficult but I will get through to the other side, again......

 



I know what it’s like to speak and not be heard, to care for and have nothing in return.....




 

I know the value of what I have in my heart and I refuse to let the world stop me from sharing it......







When you no longer appreciate my sincerity. I won’t switch, I won’t get angry, and I won’t be spiteful.........




 
I’ll just get smart and I’ll change your role in my life. ....




  
Because when I give, I’m all in, but when I’m done, there’s no looking back......




2 comentarios:

  1. I say little, in the hope someone will hear me, but I whisper, in the hope someone will strain to listen...
    Makeda

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Life gives us thousands of reason to be frustrated, but all we need to find is a single reason to smile, to be hopeful again...
    Makeda

    ResponderEliminar

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.