jueves, 4 de octubre de 2012

I would rather have eyes that cannot see; ears that cannot hear; lips that cannot speak, than a heart that cannot love.................





What do you do when the only person who can stop your tears is the one making you cry...........








You're the reason I live and the reason I die, you're the reason ............








I smile yet break down and cry, you're the reason I keep going and the reason I fall, cause without you in my life I'm nothing at all I hate the way I could never hate you..........










You make it really hard to love you sometimes......








I don't think I ever felt that good and that bad at the same time in my life............








I'm mad at myself, not you. I'm mad for always being nice, always apologizing for things I didn't do, for getting attached, for making you my life, depending on you, wasting my time on you, thinking about you, following you, changing for you, forgiving you, wishing for you, dreaming of you, and most of all... for not hating you which I know I should... but I can't..............








Somehow I know we'll meet again, not quite sure where and not sure when, your in my heart so until then good-bye.........








I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me; love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weaknees when they walk into a room and smile at you..............








Maybe we were suppose to meet the wrong people before meeting the right one so that when we finally meet the right person, we will know how to be grateful for that GIFT…..








Maybe it is true that we don’t know what we have until we lose it, but….it is also true that we don’t know what we have been missing until it ARRIVES……








Maybe the brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past, after all, you can’t go on successfully in life until you let go off your past mistakes, failures and HEARTACHES…….








Maybe, you should hope for enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to make you strong, enough sorrow to keep you human and enough hope to make you HAPPY…..








Maybe the happiest of people don’t necessarily have the best of everything…. they just make the most of everything that comes along their WAY…..








Maybe the best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you’ve ever HAD……








Maybe happiness waits for all those who cry, all those who have suffered, all those who have searched, and all those who have tried, for only they can appreciate the importance of all the people who have touched their LIVES……








Maybe you should do something nice for someone every single day, even if it is simply to leave them ALONE………








Maybe there are moments in life when you miss someone, a parent, a spouse, a lover, a friend, a child,…so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real, so that once they are around you appreciate them MORE…..








Maybe giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they will love you back.  Don’t expect love in return…. just wait for it to grow in their heart, but if it doesn’t be content that it grew in YOURS………….









When your going thru hell... it's best to just keep on going.....








I'm often silent when I am screaming inside..............








You look at me and think, 'she's so happy' but there's so much behind this little smile that you will never know..........







Life is like an hourglass, eventually everything hits the bottom and all you have to do is wait it out until someone comes along and turns it around........ ! 








True love comes only once in a lifetime, yet it lasts an eternity. It has the power to crush someone so deeply while at the same time they know there’s no one else in the world they’d rather be with True love will knock down the walls of difficulty to be with that special one.  It will take your hand and fly over the world into a place where there’s no pain, no tears. True love will withstand the test of time,forever waiting until its love is returned.  It never fails, never dies, never lets go of the one they love........








Smile, always smile, it doesn’t matter if it is a sad smile, because sadder than a sad smile is the sadness of being unable to smile…..








Sadness flies away on the wings of time……..








May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields,  and until we meet again, may God hold you in the hollow of his hand..............








May flowers always line your path and sunshine light your day, may songbirds serenade you every step along the way. May a rainbow run beside you in a sky that's always blue and may happiness fill your heart each day your whole life through..............








It doesn't matter how long we may have been stuck in a sense of our limitations. If we go into a darkened room and turn on the light, it doesn't matter if the room has been dark for a day, a week, or ten thousand years -- we turn on the light and it is illuminated. Once we control our capacity for love and happiness, the light has been turned on........








Goodbyes are not forever, goodbyes are not the end, they simply mean I'll miss you until we meet again....








Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you….








It's good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it's good to check up once in a while to make sure you haven't lost the things that money can't buy….







No matter how deep a study you make. What you really have to rely on is your own intuition and when it comes down to it, you really don't know what's going to happen until you do it........








Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures……….







The miracle is not to fly in the air, or to walk on the water, but to walk on the earth…..








There is just one life for each of us:  our own….








Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.........








To find what you seek in the road of life, the best proverb of all is this which says: "Leave no stone unturned.".......








Beauty is power and smile his sword..............








Love is a tyrant who does not obey nor rules neither laws ............








When a woman says “I LOVE YOU”, she means it, when a woman says “I MISS YOU” , no one in this world can miss you more than that…..








Beauty pleases the eyes but sweetness CHAINS THE SOUL.............








True love is a sacred flame
That burns eternally,
And none can dim its special glow
Or change its destiny.
True love speaks in tender tones
And hears with gentle ear,
True love gives with open heart
And true love conquers fear.
True love makes no harsh demands
It neither rules nor binds..............









I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live up to what light I have.............









I am strong because I am weak....
I am beautifull because I know my flaws..
I am a lover because I am a fighter....
I am fearless because I've been afraid....
I am wise because I have been foolish....
and I can laugh because I've known SADNESS............








To laugh is to risk appearing the fool.
To weep is to risk being called sentimental.
To reach out to another is to risk involvement.
To expose feelings is to risk showing your true self.
To place your ideas and your dreams before a crowd is to risk being called naive.
To love is to risk not being loved in return.
To live is to risk dying.
To hope is to risk despair, and to try is to risk failure.................








Never talk about feelings
if you really don't care.....
Never say I love you
If it isn't really there......

Never say you're gonna.....
If you don't plan to start
Never hold my hand
If you're gonna break my heart

Never look into my eyes
If all you'll do is lie.....
Never say hello
If you want to say goodbye....

If you really mean "forever"
please just say you'll try.....
Please never say "forever"
Cause "forever"makes me cry..........










Love is a symbol of eternity.  It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end..........








You are the stars in my night time,
You are the blue sky in my day,
You are the water in my ocean,
You are the light showing me the way,
You are the sunshine in my eyes,
You are the wind blowing through my hair,
You are the beating in my heart,
You are my life, you're always there...........









All the knowledge I possess everyone else can acquire, but my heart is all my own............








Poetry is the journal of the sea animal living on land, wanting to fly in the air. Poetry is a search for syllables to shoot at the barriers of the unknown and the unknowable. Poetry is a phantom script telling how rainbows are made and why they go away…





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.