martes, 18 de septiembre de 2012

The good news is that you may have created my past and screwed up my present but you have no control over my future.......





The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love love someone else.....







Last night i was thinking of you, a tear rolled down my face, i asked the tear "where are you going" the tear replied "there's someone so important in your eyes, there is no room for me....







Don't waste your time on someone who isn't willing to waste their time on you...







Things worth having are worth waiting for....







Sometimes I wonder if love is worth fighting for, but then I remember your face and I'm ready for war....







Love cannot be found where it doesn't exist, nor can it be hidden where it truly does.....







Hand holding doesn't mean you're in love, kisses don't always mean something real, promises are broken as fast as they're made and sometimes goodbyes really are forever......







She said "I'm afraid of falling..." and he whispered "I have wings".....







Do you want me to tell you something really subversive? Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it.   It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk anything, you risk even more.......







I'd rather have bad times with you, than good times with someone else. I'd rather be beside you in a storm, than safe and warm by myself. I'd rather have hard times together, than to have it easy apart.....










A little jealousy in a relationship is healthy...it's always nice to know someone's afraid to lose you....







To let a fool kiss you is stupid, to let a kiss fool you is worse....






I'm not afraid of heights, I'm afraid of falling. I'm not scared of the dark, I'm scared of what's in it. I'm not afraid to love, I'm afraid of not being loved back  .....







One day someone will walk into your life and make you see why it never worked out with anyone else....







The reason I know you don't love me, is because the day I walked out your door, you didn't stop me.....







After I fell in love with you, I fell in love with my life......







The worst feeling isn't being lonely. It's being forgotten by someone you would never forget....







The truth is.. we hide because we want to be found, we walk away to see who will follow, we cry to see who will wipe away the tears, and we let our hearts get broken to see who will come and fix them....







The first time you fall in love, it changes your life forever, and no matter how hard you try that feelin' never goes away.....







Love is like a butterfly, the more you chase it, the more it will elude you. But if you turn your attention towards other things it will come and softly sit on your shoulder.....







Falling for someone the first time is easy, it's the second time around, after you have fallen and trusted someone to catch you and they didn't when it becomes difficult to let yourself fall again.....







More often than not, you fall in love with a person you can't really have, while the one who truly loves you remains either a friend or a stranger....







If he doesn't love you at your worst, he doesn't deserve you at your best...







You can`t keep your eyes or hands off of them, am I right?? It isn`t love, it`s lust......










To truly love and trust someone is to give them your heart knowing that they can break it.....







If you want to know where your heart is, look where your mind goes when it wonders.....






They say time heals all, but without you by my side, time stands still.....




He's the kind of guy who makes you love your name just because he says it.....






Each time I whisper "I love you", I'm trying to remind you that you're the best thing that has ever happened to me......







Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together......







There will come a time in your life when you will become infatuated with a single soul. For this person you'd do anything and not think twice about it, but when asked why, you have no answer. You'll try your whole life to understand how a single person can affect you as much as they do, but you'll never find out. And no matter how badly you hate it or how badly it hurts, you'll love this person without regret, for the rest of your life......







Eventually, one of two things will happen. He will realize you're worth it, or you'll realize that he isn't.....







Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship....never.....







Everyone will eventually make two mistakes in love. They'll fall for someone they'll never have, and they'll ignore the person right in front of their face .....







Tears are words the heart cant say.....







Don't put off telling someone how you feel about them, because every day that passes by is another opportunity for them to meet someone else....







She's strong because she knows what it's like to be weak. She keeps a guard up because she knows what it's like to cry herself to sleep.....







Its funny how a heart is two tear drops upside down.....







If a kiss was a raindrop i'd send you a shower, if a hug was a second id send you an hour, if a smile was water i'd send you the sea, if you needed love i'd send you me.......







The second best thing to do with your lips is smile.....







Don't find love, let love find you. That's why it's called falling in love, because you don't force yourself to fall, you just fall.....







They keep saying there is a perfect person for everyone out there but I seriously think that mine got hit by a truck......







How do you know if he really loves you? It's when you scream, and he calms you. When you slap him, and he kisses you. When you cry, and he hugs you. When you tell him you hate him, and he tells he loves you.....







If you see me walking with someone else,
It's not because i want to..
It's because you weren't brave enough to walk by me.
If you see me smile,
It's not because i forgot you...
It's because i got tired of crying for you.
If you see me living again,
It's not because i've moved on...
It's because i hate the fact you can live without me
So if I fall in love with someone else,
It's not because i want to...
It's because you weren't there to catch me................







You never really live until you find someone worth dying for.....





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.