jueves, 20 de septiembre de 2012

Never explain yourself, your friends don’t need it and your enemies won’t believe it.....





A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words....







Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest... It's about who came, and never left your side...







The words that escape a friend's mouth are "I'll be there when you say you need me" but the words that are unheard from a true friend's heart are "I'll be there... whether you say you need me or not."....







If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them...










Friendship is like standing on wet cement. The longer you stay, the harder it's to leave, and you can never go without leaving your footprints behind.....








A true friend sees the first tear... catches the second... and stops the third....







Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say....









When it hurts to look back, and you're afraid to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there....







Its really amazing when two strangers become the best of friends, but it's really sad when the best of friends become two strangers....







Friends are like a good bra, supportive, hard to find, and always close to your heart....











Anyone can make you smile or cry but it takes someone special to make you smile when you already have tears in your eyes.....






Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend....







Somewhere, there is someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worthwhile. So when you are lonely, remember it's true; somebody, somewhere is thinking of you.....







As people grow up, they realize it becomes less important to have more friends, and more important to have real ones.....







Friends are like stars, they come and go, but the ones that stay are the ones that glow....







 If one day you want to cry, just call me. I can't promise I'll make you laugh, but I can cry with you.....







If one day you want to run away, don't be afraid, just call me. I can't promise I'll make you stop, but I can run with you.....







If one day you are bored, just call me. I can't promise I will entertain you, but I can tell you I am bored too...







But if one day you tell me you are in love with me, I promise I will tell you I am love with you, too....







Maybe I can't stop the downpour, but I will always, always join you for a walk in the rain....







A friend is someone who understand your past, believes in your future, and accepts you today just the way you are.....







True friends can see the hurt in your eyes when everyone else is fooled by your smile....







Friends are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer....







True friendship is when two friends can walk in opposite directions, yet remain side by side....







Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.....







A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.....







Friends teach you what you WANT to know. Enemies teach you what you NEED to know....







If I was told we were going to live for a 100 days, I'd like to live 99 so I don't have to live without you....







There's a point in every true friendship, where friends stop being friends and become sisters.....







Friend: One who knows all about you and loves you just the same.....







There are some people in life that make you laugh a little louder,  smile a little bigger and just live a little better...







It's funny how in the end, you always go back to the ones that have been there from the very beginning....







Side by side or miles apart, dear friends are always close to the heart....







You can always tell when two people are best friends because they're always having way more fun than it makes sense for them to be having....







A simple friend has never seen you cry, a real friend has shoulders soggy from your tears.....









Asimple friend doesn't know your parent's first names, a real friend has their phone numbers in the address book.....







A simple friend brings a bottle of wine to your party,  a real friend comes early to help you cook and stays late to help you clean.....







A simple friend hates it when you call after he/she has gone to bed, a real friend asks you why you took so long to call......










A simple friend seeks to talk with you about your problems, a real friend seeks to help you with your problems....







A simple friend wonders about your romantic history, a real friend could blackmail you with it......







A simple friend, when visiting, acts like a guest,  a real friend opens your refrigerator and helps herself....







A simple friend thinks the friendship is over when you have an argument, a real friend knows that it's not a friendship until after you've had a fight.....










A simple friend expects you to always be there for them,  a real friend expects to always be there for you....







You'll never know what it's like to lose a best friend until you look back and you don't feel safe enough to fall....







Every girl needs a bestfriend to help her laugh when she thinks she`ll never smile again ....







Good friends are those who care without hesitation, who remember without limitation and who love even without communication.....







Sometimes trusting a friend is the hardest thing to do. Even the closest friends can become your enemies....







False friends are like a shadow, they're with you while you're in the sunshine, but leave you the minute you cross into the shade....







A bestfriend is someone who when you show up at their door with a dead body they say nothing, grab a shovel and follow you......







I'm currently making some changes in my life. If you don't hear from me, you're one of them......







Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything.....







It's impossible to be angry at someone who makes you laugh....





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.