lunes, 24 de septiembre de 2012

Relationships are all about trust and equality. If one person shares, then the other person should share too..............





Over the years, I have come to realize that the greatest trap in our life is not success, popularity, or power, but self-rejection. Success, popularity, and power can indeed present a great temptation, but their seductive quality often comes from the way they are part of the much larger temptation to self-rejection. When we have come to believe in the voices that call us worthless and unlovable, then success, popularity, and power are easily perceived as attractive solutions. The real trap, however, is self-rejection. As soon as someone accuses me or criticizes me, as soon as I am rejected, left alone, or abandoned, I find myself thinking, "Well, that proves once again that I am a nobody." ... [My dark side says,] I am no good... I deserve to be pushed aside, forgotten, rejected, and abandoned. Self-rejection is the greatest enemy of the spiritual life because it contradicts the sacred voice that calls us the "Beloved." Being the Beloved constitutes the core truth of our existence..........








Feelings come and go like clouds in a windy sky.............







The belief that unhappiness is selfless and happiness is selfish is misguided. It's more selfless to act happy. It takes energy, generosity, and discipline to be unfailingly lighthearted, yet everyone takes the happy person for granted. No one is careful of his feelings or tries to keep his spirits high. He seems self-sufficient; he becomes a cushion for others. And because happiness seems unforced, that person usually gets no credit.......








Don't allow your mind to tell your heart what to do. The mind gives up easily........







Anyone who has a continuous smile on his face conceals a toughness that is almost frightening..







Smiles and tears are so alike with me, they are neither of them confined to any particular feelings: I often cry when I am happy, and smile when I am sad...........








If you don't feel it, flee from it. Go where you are celebrated, not merely tolerated....








One can be the master of what one does, but never of what one feels.....








Did it never strike your mind that what every woman says, some women may feel.....?








Never apologize for showing your feelings. When you do, you are apologizing for the truth.....








Consider the rights of others before your own feelings, and the feelings of others before your own rights....








You can't force love, I realized. It's there or it isn't. If it's not there, you've got to be able to admit it. If it is there, you've got to do whatever it takes to protect the ones you love..........








The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.........








When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You know that your name is safe in their mouth.....








Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn't love you anymore......








I no longer believed in the idea of soul mates, or love at first sight. But I was beginning to believe that a very few times in your life, if you were lucky, you might meet someone who was exactly right for you. Not because he was perfect, or because you were, but because your combined flaws were arranged in a way that allowed two separate beings to hinge together.....








The very essence of romance is uncertainty....







It isn't possible to love and part. You will wish that it was. You can transmute love, ignore it, muddle it, but you can never pull it out of you. I know by experience that the poets are right: love is eternal........








True love is rare, and it's the only thing that gives life real meaning....








My soul will find yours......







If he’s not calling you, it’s because you are not on his mind. If he creates expectations for you, and then doesn’t follow through on little things, he will do same for big things. Be aware of this and realize that he’s okay with disappointing you. Don’t be with someone who doesn’t do what they say they’re going to do. If he’s choosing not to make a simple effort that would put you at ease and bring harmony to a recurring fight, then he doesn’t respect your feelings and needs. You deserve a f......phone call......








The very first moment I beheld him, my heart was irrevocably gone......








Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze......









Sometimes you wake up from a dream. Sometimes you wake up in a dream. And sometimes, every once in a while, you wake up in someone else's dream...









If you can capture a woman's imagination, then you will have her.........








Never close your lips to those whom you have already opened your heart.....








I wonder how many people don't get the one they want, but end up with the one they're supposed to be with........








Every great love starts with a great story.........








When it comes to men who are romantically interested in you, it’s really simple. Just ignore everything they say and only pay attention to what they do.......







I honestly have no idea how to live without you.............








I’ve been fighting to be who I am all my life. What’s the point of being who I am, if I can’t have the person who was worth all the fighting for.....?








When someone cries so hard that it hurts their throat, it is out of frustration or knowing that no matter what you can do or attempt to do can change the situation. When you feel like you need to cry, when you want to just get it out, relieve some of the pressure from the inside - that is true pain. Because no matter how hard you try or how bad you want to, you can't. That pain just stays in place. Then, if you are lucky, one small tear may escape from those eyes that water constantly. That one tear, that tiny, salty, droplet of moisture is a means of escape. Although it's just a small tear, it is the heaviest thing in the world.................








Moments, when lost, can't be found again. They're just gone.......








You always get more respect when you don't have a happy ending.........








Falling for him would be like cliff diving. It would be either the most exhilarating thing that ever happened to me or the stupidest mistake I’d ever make............







Come sleep with me: We won't make Love, love will make us............








I don't think we get a choice in who we fall for..............








Don't kiss me like a woman if you're going to treat me like a child.............








Memories were fine but you couldn't touch them, smell them or hold them. They were never exactly as the moment was, and they faded with time........








Good things come to those who wait............








You don’t take away my choices. You are my choice...............








There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy, her HEART........








If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away. If he doesn't want you, nothing can make him stay.............








I seem to have run in a great circle, and met myself again on the starting line...........








And then there are the rare ones who know love, who understand it. Who freely give of themselves, demanding only a return of that love,that trust...............







Just because I'm not forever by your side doesn't mean that's not precisely where I want to be..............








Love is too precious to be ashamed of............







There are many different types of kisses, there’s a passionate kiss of farewell, the kiss of ; I can’t really be with you but I want to be, there’s the first kiss, one that is gentle and hesitant, warm and vulnerable, and then there’s the kiss of possession,  beyond passion, beyond desire, also filled with promises and pledges, some of which are sweet and tender while others are dangerous and exciting. They take you over staking a claim, they seize you as boldly as the tiger captured his prey, with no escape, you would happily die in his clutches.......








When you're in love you never really know whether your relation comes from the qualities of the one you love, or if it attributes them to him; whether the light which surrounds him like a halo comes from you, from him, or from the meeting of your sparks........








There is darkness in light, there is pain in joy, and there are thorns on the rose................








I didn't want it to be one good memory that led to a lot of bad ones. I wanted it to stay what it was, one amazing moment, something that was strong and sweet enough to stand on its own. Something I could remember without any pain..........






1 comentario:

  1. You are more to me than any of them has any idea; you are the atmosphere of beauty through which I see life; you are the incarnation of all lovely things, I think of you day and night, your absence has not taught me to be alone, it merely has shown that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall.
    Makeda


    ResponderEliminar

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.