jueves, 30 de agosto de 2012

I want to know what are your dreams.......







It's hard to accept, but we can't change the past. We can't go back and manipulate things to the way we wanted them to happen, because life would be meaningless and boring, and just not worth living. But we can change the future and that's the beautiful thing about life. Yes, we will make mistakes, and yes, we will have bad days, but as long as we let the past go, we'll have a gorgeous and bright future ahead of us. Knowing that things were meant to happen.  Knowing that each day we will learn something, that we’ll keep growing to be a better person.  Life is like a rope, twined in all its complexities and yet, weaved into one marvelous stream that we’ll have the chance to  use !  So,  grab hold of it..... ! 








I want to see through your eyes
To see why you hurt and rain
Only then I will understand
What gives you so much pain







I want to beat through your heart
To know what makes it bleed so much
A heart so divine and pure
Why it cries out....

 




I want to know what are your dreams
I want to breathe in your agony
And hear your silent screams






I want to hear your unspoken words
To know what you feel each moment
I want to heal all your wounds
And set you free from the torments






So, let me in and see your darkness
Show me why your world is so cold
Give me your hands Ola,
I will try to walk you through sunshine
And give my all to make you whole






Life isn't about keeping score.  It's not about how many people call you and it's not about who you've dated, are dating, or haven't dated at all.  It isn't about who you've kissed, what sport you play, or which guy or girl likes you.  It's not about your shoes or your hair or the color of your skin or where you live or go to school. In fact, it's not about grades, money, clothes, or colleges that accept you or not.  Life isn't about if you have lots of friends or if you are alone, and it's not about how accepted or unaccepted you are.  Life just isn't about that.  Life is about who you love and who you hurt.   It's about how you feel about yourself.   It's about trust, happiness, and compassion.  Life is about avoiding jealousy, overcoming ignorance, and building confidence.   It's about what you say and what you mean.   It's about seeing people for who they are and not for what they have.   Most of all, it is about choosing to use your life to touch someone else in a way that could never have been achieved otherwise.  These choices are what life's about….



 



I love you enough to fight fo you, compromise for you, and sacrifice myself for you if need be.  Enough to miss you incredibly when we are apart, no matter what length of time it’s for and regardless of the distance.  Enough to believe in our relationship, to stand by it through the worst of times, to have faith in our strength as a couple and to never give up on us.  Enough to spend the rest of my life with you, be there for you when you need or want me, and never ever want to leave you or live without you. I LOVE YOU THIS MUCH, WITH ALL MY HEART AND MY SOUL...







Life is beauty.........admire it
Life is bliss...........taste it
Life is a dream.......realize it
Life is a challenge.......meet it
Life is a duty..........complete it
Life is a game.......play it
Life is a promiss........fulfill it
Life is a sorrow........overcome it
Life is a song...........sing it
Life is a struggle.........accept it
Life is a tragedy.......confront it
Life is an adventure.........dare it
Life is luck..........make it
Life is too precious.........DO NOT DESTROY IT
Life is life...............FIGHT FOR IT AND ENJOY IT......







Its always been a mystery to me,
How two hearts can come together,
And love can last forever.
But now that I have found you I believe,
That a miracle has come when God sends the perfect one.
So gone are all my questions about why,
And i've never been so sure of anything in my life







Oh I wonder what God was thinking,when he created you.
I wonder if He knew everything I would need,
Because he made all my dreams come true.
When God made you, He must have been thinking about me.







I promise that wherever you may go, wherever life may lead you, ith all my heart I'll be there too.
And from this moment on I want you to know, I'll let nothing come between us, and I will love the ones you love. So gone are all my questions about why about why.





 



He made the sun,  He made the moon to harmonize a perfect tune. One can't do without the other they just have to be together and that is how I know its true.Your for me and i'm for you and my world. Just can't be right without you in my life. I wonder what God was thinking when he created you, I wonder if He knew everything I would need, because He made all my dreams come true. When God made you He must've been thinking about me......








He must have heard every prayer I've been praying, I've been praying . He must've knew everything I would need.  When God made you, He must've been thinking about me






Elegí ser feliz, elegí volverlo a intentar, elegí amar, elegí dar otra oportunidad, elegí ser amiga de mis amigos, elegí ver el amanecer, elegí la dulzura del anochecer, elegí ofrecer la otra mejilla, elegí perdonar, elegí abrazar la vida, elegí tener esperanzas, elegí sembrar, elegí sumar en vez de restar, elegí ser libre.. elegí vivir cada día como si fuese el ultimo….







He is the reason I live and breathe
He is the only one I’ll ever need.
He is my truth when there’s nothing but lies
He is the joy that I’ve come to realize.
He is the peace that calms my soul
He is the half that makes me feel whole.
He is the smile when I’m looking through tears
He is my youth as I age through the years
He is the warmth when I’m feeling cold
He is my strength when I want to fold.
He is the shelter when I need to hide
He is the one man who will stay by my side
He is my rock when I’m feeling weak
He is my voice when I can not speak
He is the sunshine that brightens my days
He is the one that I will love in all ways......









El hombre es la más elevada de las criaturas, la mujer es la mas sublime de los ideales, el hombre es el cerebro, la mujer es el corazón, el cerebro fabrica la luz, el corazón el amor,  la luz fecunda, el amor resucita, el hombre es fuerte por la razón, la razón convence, las lagrimas conmueven, el hombre es capaz de todos los heroísmos, la mujer de todos los martirios, el heroísmo ennoblece, el martirio sublima, el hombre es un código,  la mujer es un evangelio, el código corrige,  el evangelio perfecciona, el hombre es un templo, la mujer es un sagrario.  Ante el templo nos descubrimos. Ante el sagrario nos arrodillamos, el hombre piensa, la mujer sueña, el hombre es un océano, la mujer es un lago, el océano tiene la perla que adorna, el lago la poesía que deslumbra,  el hombre es el águila que vuela, la mujer es el ruiseñor que canta. Volar es dominar el espacio. Cantar es conquistar el alma.

El hombre......está colocado donde termina la tierra!

La mujer..........donde comienza el cielo..... !










Life is every where
It is in you now and forever it shall stay
Life is the wind blowing sideways
Life is the winter and the summer
I am Life You are Life We are Life
I love Life and Life loves me
Life and I play beneath the midnight sun
Life and I play beneath the morning moon
Life brings me soup when I am ill
Life kisses me good night and greets me with a smile
Life is sad and it is lonely
Life is evil and Life is blunt
Life is a true friend and never lies
I am Life.... You are Life.... We all are Life ........






 They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.........






There are no rules of architecture for a castle in the clouds........






All my life I had been looking for something, and everywhere I turned someone tried to tell me what it was.  I accepted their answers too, though they were often in contradiction and even self-contradictory.  I was naïve.  I was looking for myself and asking everyone except myself questions which I, and only I, could answer.  It took me a long time and much painful boomeranging of my expectations to achieve a realization everyone else appears to have been born with:  that I am nobody but myself...........






Life beats down and crushes the soul and art reminds you that you have one....






The aim of every artist is to arrest motion, which is life, by artificial means and hold it fixed so that a hundred years later, when a stranger looks at it, it moves again since it is life........









Un jour ce sera l'instant,
tu seras mains de poussière,
mais avant, mais avant
sème l'amour sur la terre entière,
car c'est ici et maintenant
tu te relèves en silence,
la vie t'a appris la patience
on te dit femme fragile,
tu possèdes la force tranquille
il y a en toi l'amour source,
pur torrent qui ressource
même le coeur lacéré,





tu es capable encore d'aimer
tout en toi y est destiné,
car ton coeur se nourrit d'aimer
jamais tu ne seras résigné,
aimer c'est ta raison d'exister
créatrice du pêché originel,
femme qui se voudrait protectrice
comme une citadelle
en toi tu portes les combats,
des êtres que la vie affligea
tu les relèves sans frontière,
tu es une guerrière
de ton instinct animal,
tu fais rempart d'un bouclier fatal
et de toute ta faiblesse,
tu édifies une invincible forteresse
ton âme est tourmentée
mais le temps t'est compté,
pas le temps de pleurer,
faut semer, faut avancer







le don de soi règne sur tout ton être
car tu vas disparaitre
dans l'invisible tu partiras,
de tes pieds nus à petits pas
mais avant il y a la vie,
et le premier cri
c'est çà ta raison d'être,
il y a urgence il faut renaitre
à l'amour renaître,
de ton ventre qui donne la vie
tout à un commencement, tout à une fin
de tes entrailles, tout tressaille
petite poussière de demain
douce flamme sans fin
FEMME ..........






La vie est souvent bien cruelle et a la fois elle est si belle, alors il faut vivre aujourd'hui pour rendre hommage a cette vie, partir digne comme elle la choisi.  Quand mon départ saura venu, quand pour moi demain ne viendras plus, j'espère laisser derrière moi le souvenir qu'il vous faudras pour aimer la vie comme moi..



 



Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
Watch your words, for they become actions.
Watch your actions, for they become habits.
Watch your habits, for they become character.
Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny ...






La Mente immagina sempre un ipotetico Paradiso ma. gli occhi conoscono cos'è il vero Inferno...!








La tristezza è un sentimento molto difficile da spiegare con le sole parole, è un sentimento difficile da comprendere. La tristezza reale ha radici profonde. Quando questa arriva la tua anima grida disperatamente aiuto perché qualcosa dentro di te si è spezzato, allora cerchi di ripararlo pur non sapendo cosa sia, ci provi e ci riprovi all'infinito ma niente accade; allora comprendi che ti sei persa... persa nel peggiore dei luoghi in cui un essere umano possa mai arrivare a perdersi: dentro se stesso. Quando la tristezza bussa alle porte dell'anima l'unica cosa che ci resta da fare è quella di sederci ed ascoltare attentamente ciò che questa ha da dirci, perché la risposta non sta nell'ignorarla ma bensì nel comprenderla. La tristezza porta con sé un'insieme di sentimenti dolorosi: frustrazione, disperazione, angoscia... e il peggiore tra tutti: la solitudine.  La solitudine è l'astrazione di noi stessi dal resto del mondo, perché ci convinciamo del fatto che nessuno è ingrado di comprenderci, che a nessuno interessa veramente ciò che ci succede, e allora ci richiudiamo in noi stessi, chiudiamo ogni accesso alla nostra anima e ci isoliamo nella totale oscurità dell'ombra rifressa della nostra solitudine.........








Il est des mots et des images qui restent gravées à jamais...Comme un album de souvenir, dans ma mémoire ils sont stockés. Certains évoques des moments tendres, d’autres moins doux se font entendre. Mais même dans les moments tristesse ce ne sont plus des mots qui blessent, ils ont perdu leur fils tranchants, ils ne font plus souffrir autant. Sans doute ai-je assimilé toutes ces choses qui font pleurer ...et dans le livre de ma vie que je feuillette quand vient la nuit je me surprends à constater les moments sombres sont fanés, ils déambulent dans mes pensées noyés dans un brouillard épais.






Alors que les moments bonheur, eux, ont su garder leur splendeur...je peux sentir encore la joie que j’éprouvais ces moments là ....alors que les douleurs vilaines passent par là et puis s’éteignent, c’est un peu comme les nuages qui passent sans qu’il y ait l’orage. Ils restent des pages vierges à mon livre, où j’y mettrais les moments à vivre..et je sais parce que j’ai appris au fil des jours et de ma vie...que les épreuves qui m’attendent...viendront aux pages se suspendrent...et que mes heures de bonheur y mettrons leur touche de couleur. Bien plus tard quand je serai vieille ce livre sera ma merveille,je pourrai venir y relire les pleurs de ma vie et les rires.....Avec un air mélancolie, je penserai à ses soucis, mais avec une grande sagesse je savourerai ma vieillesse..... Oh oui,  les peines font grandir et font parties des souvenirs parce que la vie est ainsi faite..........De belle victoires et défaites......







Le bonheur est tellement proche de la folie, mais il est aussi tellement proche de chaque instant qu'il mériterait d'être aborder autrement. Chaque jour, nous nous approchons un peu plus... chacun de nous a livré notre passé sur forme d'empreintes pourtant effacées.  C'est un long manège fixe autour du quel les gens changent...les paysage évoluent...la nature disparaît petit à petit. Nous ne cessons de tourner,nous voulons découvrir, savoir afin d'appartenir et de pouvoir....Il y a à présent un peu de folie, mais une volonté de liberté s'empare de l'esprit, libre d'imaginer de nouvelles sensations, libre de m'imaginer libre, libre d'écouter de nouveaux sons psychédéliques ou bien de profonds silences....Des silences aussi lourds que des cloches immobiles....Libre...






Libre de se sentir bien vivant juste l'espace d'un instant...de se regarder à l'intérieur de notre esprit,voir ce qu'il y a dedans...juste l'espace d'un instant.  Exigeons l'unique présence de ceux qu'on aime,tous couchés et riants dans les près...sur les grandes herbes sèches en unique cohabitations avec la douceur de l'air et la légèreté des papillons....l'émerveillement plein les yeux.  Cette chaleur qui emplit nos coeurs, qui nous réchauffe le corps, ce besoin de se sentir bien, se faire partager nos sentiments, d'offrir un peu à chacun, de penser que la compassion est bon pour tous...tous ensemble, tous heureux, profiter de chacun de ces moments...a chaque instant......






I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing.....







I am what I am - I am my own special creation.
So come take a look, give me the hook or the ovation.
It's my world
That I want to have a little pride in my word,
And it's not a place I have to hide in
Life's not worth a damn, tlil you can say:
I'm what I am





I am what I am, I don't want praise
I don't want pity - I bang my own drum,
Some think it's noise, I think it's pretty.
And so what if I love each feather and each spangle,
Why not try and see things from a different angel?
Your life is a sham, til you can shout out:
I am what I am

 




I am what I am and what I am needs no excuses
I deal my own deck - sometimes the ace, sometimes the deuces.
It's one life and there's no return and no deposit:
One life, so it's time to open up your closet.
Life's not worth a damn till you can shout out:
I am what I am







I am what I am, what I am needs no excuses.
I deal my own deck - sometimes the ace, sometimes the deuces.
It's one life, and there's no return and no deposit:
One life, so it's time............










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.