jueves, 23 de agosto de 2012

Close your eyes and see the beauty.................


The most beautiful view is the one I share with you...................


Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.........


Be an angel to someone else whenever you can, as a way of thanking God for the help your angel has given you..................



Angels have no philosophy but love.......



Age is a question of mind over matter.  If you don't mind, it doesn't matter...............



 Nobody grows old merely by living a number of years.  We grow old by deserting our ideals.  Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul.................



You are as young as your faith, as old as your doubt; as young as your self-confidence, as old as your fear; as young as your hope, as old as your despair....................



Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional......................


I ask not for a lighter burden, but for broader shoulders........


 If you want to forget all your other troubles, wear too tight shoes..........................



Turn your wounds into wisdom.......................



Sometimes the littlest things in life are the hardest to take.  You can sit on a mountain more comfortably than on a tack.....................



 If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere...................



To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting...............



All my life I had been looking for something, and everywhere I turned someone tried to tell me what it was.  I accepted their answers too, though they were often in contradiction and even self-contradictory.  I was naïve.  I was looking for myself and asking everyone except myself questions which I, and only I, could answer.  It took me a long time and much painful boomeranging of my expectations to achieve a realization everyone else appears to have been born with:  that I am nobody but myself...................



 The life of every man is a diary in which he means to write one story, and writes another........


 If you cannot be a poet, be the poem.....................


The great majority of us are required to live a life of constant duplicity.  Your health is bound to be affected if, day after day, you say the opposite of what you feel, if you grovel before what you dislike, and rejoice at what brings you nothing but misfortune.....................



 I think of life itself now as a wonderful play that I've written for myself, and so my purpose is to have the utmost fun playing my part............


 Mirrors should think longer before they reflect...................



 There is no actual law that says that a person of inner beauty cannot also maintain an appearance...........



 Pretty is the queen that rules our land..................


 Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures. .....

 

 Every child is an artist.  The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up.....................



 Life beats down and crushes the soul and art reminds you that you have one...............


 An apology is a good way to have the last word..................


 What matters is not the idea a man holds, but the depth at which he holds it.......



In the end you regret less the things you believed that weren't true than the things that never came true because you didn't believe.........................


Every man prefers belief to the exercise of judgment..............


Convictions are more dangerous enemies of truth than lies...................


Let me warn you, if you start chasing after views, you'll be left without bread and without views......

 
 Take care of your body.  It's the only place you have to live...................



 Emotion always has its roots in the unconscious and manifests itself in the body...............


 If the light in your life has changed to yellow, I recommend you floor it.  It's safer than the alternative....


 Charm is... a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question.............


I can forgive, but I cannot forget, is only another way of saying, I will not forgive.  Forgiveness ought to be like a cancelled note - torn in two, and burned up, so that it never can be shown against one...................

 
 If you can't forgive and forget, pick one........................


 Love is often gentle, desire always a rage......................


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.