domingo, 24 de junio de 2012

Peace..............





Let there be peace in the world.
Let us all see peace and not war.
Let us all have peace in the world.
Let all our statesmen know no violence,
Let all love peace with warm vehemence,
Let all be clothed with passionate patience,
Let all respect peace with real reverence.
Let peace pervade every political terrain,
Let peace calm the spirits of every domain,
Let peace be at peace with every reign,
Let each achieve peace with poor pain.
Peace, to you we plead: come to us.
Peace, we entreat you: deign on us.
Peace, we want you: envelope us.
Let our homes be adorned with peace,
Let our streets be paved with peace,
Let our cities be set on a hilltop of peace.
Let peace taint our every thought.
Let there be peace, let peace never cease
Let there be peace, let war forever cease.................





Be at peace angels from heaven
Be at peace father
Be at peace my friends
Be at peace my reverend
Be at peace my God
Be at peace birds
Be at peace Mother Nature
Be at peace sea
Be at peace farmers
Be at peace little baby
Be at peace fisherman
Be at peace moon when you shine at night
Stars be at peace also when you shine at night
Birds be at peace when you fly in the sky during the day.................






Life is a gift
life can be cruel
life can be kind
life can be hard
life can be tough.
life is mysterious
life is strange
life is complex
life is weird.
life has twists
life has turns
life has ups
life has downs.
life for good
life for bad
life for war
life for peace.
life and love
life and hate
life and growth
life and death................




I trust the night
I trust the stars that shine
I trust the moon
I know its love’s divine
I trust the wind
I trust its winding ways
I trust the sky
I know its separate days
I trust the dawn
I trust its rising light
I trust the sun
I know its blinding sight
I trust the clouds
I trust the crimson waves
I trust the things I love
I know that this trust saves.................





Play with Rainbow, wear the Rainbow
Ride the Rainbow high and low
Spread the color of Rainbow wherever you go
Paint with Rainbow, create a magnificent show
Share Rainbow with neighbor, family and friend
Give the needy a helping hand, reach out and extend
Dance with Rainbow, sing with Rainbow
Let the Rainbow shine through
Rainbow comes from Sun Shine and rain seven colors true
It paints the sky with seven colors and dazzling hue
It bridges the Earth and the beyond for a short moment
Arched, end to end, never changes, same as past and present
I wonder if there is Rainbow in the other world
Where we go when we pass on
Is there a day, night or dawn ……..?




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.