lunes, 25 de junio de 2012

I am strong because I am weak...................



I am strong because I am weak, I am beautiful because I know my flaws, I am a lover because I’m a fighter, I am fearless because I have been afraid, I am wise because I have been foolish and I can laugh because I’ve known sadness……………



I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned the hard way that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's to happen next..............



Things don't happen for no reason, they happen to teach us something..............



Accept everything about yourself, You are you and that is the beginning and the end, no apologies, no regrets...........



I am who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday..............



I don't fear your judgment because I already know who I am..............



Never say sorry for something you meant to do..........



There are no mistakes in life, only lessons.............


Si crees que estás derrotado, lo estás.,,,Si crees que no te atreves, no te atreverás…..Si quieres ganar, pero crees no poder, lo más seguro es que no ganarás..............



Quiero ser en tu vida, algo mas que un instante,…algo mas que una sombra y algo mas que un afán. Quiero ser en ti mismo una huella imborrable y un recuerdo constante y una sola verdad……..



Que tu amor juegue con mi voz, que descanse en mi silencio...........



Haz de tu vida un sueño y del sueño una realidad…………..



A veces es necesario salir corriendo para averiguar quien te sigue………



Sometimes you need to run away just to see who follows you…..



No es el sexo que da placer es el amante ……….



The trouble with resisting temptation is that you may not get another chance……………..



What you see is what you get so make your move you won't regret.............



I may not look that strong but, don't piss me off or you won't know what hit you…………………..



There's a smile on my face but I don't know why it's there... I put it on to satisfy all the people that don't even care………..



I'm shy, I'm quiet, I'm an angel in disguise, I'm loud, I'm noisy, I'm a devil inside.You think I'm an innocent girl.. so lets make a bet. If that's what you're thinking, oh boy you don't know me yet………..


Don't threaten me, there are things worse than death, and I can do all of them……...



I don't try to be candy coated, I don't try to walk on eggshells, I am what I am, love me or hate me……..



Every new day is another chance to change your life…………….



It is better to be hated for what you are then to be loved for what you are not…………….



Stand up for what you believe in even if you're standing alone………..



For all of you who talk about me, thanks for making me the center of your world......



Some people make the world special just by being in it………



A friend is someone who smiles when you smile, laughs when you laugh and holds your hand when you cry……



I believe in angels, the kind that Heaven sends…I am with them everyday, I call them my best friends....... 



If all my friends were to jump off a bridge I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them………



Sometimes I lay awake at night and wonder 'Just where did I go wrong?' than a voice comes to me and says, 'this is going to take more than one night…………



Just because you don't care doesn't mean I don't understand……….



I live in my own little world, it's okay they all know me there.........



If payback is a bitch and revenge is sweet, then I'm the sweetest bitch you will ever meet……



Kid… you tried your best and you failed miserably, the lesson is :Never try again.......... 



Everyone keeps telling me the right guy will come around…. I think mine got hit by a bus………….



Perdona siempre a tus enemigos ! No hay nada que más les moleste …..



It's easier to fake love, then to hide it……………….



What is meant to be will always find a way…………..



If you love someone more then anything, then distance only matters to the mind not to the heart…………



I'm only me, that is all I can be, no more, no less, don’t second guess. I love, I live, I laugh, I cry...I've wished sometimes that I could die, some days I'm funny, others I'm not, sometimes I'm in overdrive and I can't stop. You may not like me,  that's okay because this is me and how I'll stay…………….



There are only two times I want to be with you ! Now and……. forever!


If you love someone, put their name in a circle instead of in a heart, because hearts can break,  but,  circles go on forever……………


You know you are in love when the hardest thing to say is…. good-bye….


True love is knowing a person’s faults and loving him even more..........


Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but some how feeling warm inside because you're close in heart...........


Life is a journey, it has to be completed.
Life is a battle, it has to be finished.
Life is a pilgrimage, it has to be concluded.
Life is a race, it has to be won.
Life is a gift, it has to be lived............


Duda que sean fuego las estrellas, duda que el sol se mueva, duda que la verdad sea mentira, pero no dudes jamás que te amo....


Tu amor es consuelo en la tristeza, serenidad en el tumulto, reposo en la fatiga, esperanza en la desesperación..............


Lo que convierte la vida en una bendición no es hacer lo que nos gusta, sino que nos guste lo que hacemos.......


El éxito consiste en conseguir lo que se desea. La felicidad, en disfrutar de lo que se consigue................


Ojala me aceptasen tal como soy …..
Vincent Van Gogh



Si vives mirando hacia el sol, jamás veras las sombras……….



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.